Thursday, March 31, 2011

making bad decisions

So with the roundup starting tomorrow, I've got the bug to build something again already. My friend Freeland just picked up a 26 t-bucket and decided that with all his other projects, he just doesn't have time for another. Anyway, I've decided to buy said 26 with a bunch of goodies included for what i feel is a pretty good deal. Body has some rust but its nothing a bit of welding and sanding wont fix. I've seen worse for sure. I think I'm going to try and build something pretty traditional, this will be the first car I've built that I have no idea what im doing and literally have to make a step by step plan for what I want to do with it. It will for sure test my artistic skills and patience but I luckily know a lot of people in Austin that know a lot more about this shit than I do...



this one is a few years earlier but kind of the idea, most def. different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment