Wednesday, May 11, 2011

still not much going on.

being that i'm a new father, i don't have much time for projects. part of me wants to sell the 26 because of lack of time and the other 99% says fuck that. i have huge plans for it, everyday i have ideas running through my head on paint ideas, how the frame will looks, wheel and tire combos... its like an endless pool of thought. my good friend jason thomas of thomas speed shop in farmington arkansas is in charge of the frame. i guess the rest will be up to me when he is done with that. im also trying to figure out what to do with my 81 kawi ltd 440. its a clean resto bike but its super grandpa'ish and id like to spruce it up a bit. work is going well, ive picked up a few shifts but its hard to get or ask for more with frankie around. dont want to put her in daycare at this age and my family is busy and i dont want to burden them with watching her all the time... if i could get a full schedule krystle could goto part and watch the tank. i guess there isnt much happening but a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment